These days, the weather in Vietnam is really hot. It makes me feel uncomfortable…so i don’t want to go to the kitchen for baking. But on the afternoon, i had desire for something sweet. And i decided to make muffins. How about chocochip muffin? It’s sounds great :D.
Recipe adapted from: savourydays
I used chocolate chips instead of rasin & rhum.
Ingredients: (make 12 mini muffins)
150g all purpose flour
1.5 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 egg (beaten)
110ml milk (unsweetened)
6 tbsp vegetable oil (~42g)
3/4 tsp vanilla extract/essence
50g chocolate chips
– Line the muffin tins with paper cupcake liners. Preheat the oven to 180 C degree.
– In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and chocolate chips.
– In another bowl whisk together the beaten egg, milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract/essence.
– With a rubber spatula fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir only until all the ingredients are combined.
– Evenly fill the muffin tins with the batter.
– Place in the middle rack of the oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
– Transfer to a wire rack and let them cool for a few minutes before removing from the muffin tins.